- Licensed Facilities
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Medical Detox
- Residential Treatment
- Licensed PHP and IOP Partners
- Comfortable Accommodations
- Alumni Care Program
- After Rehab Book Club
Struggling with addiction is never easy, and we’re here to help. Wellness Counseling and Residential Detox is a licensed and accredited with a treatment program that offers various levels of care and programs designed to help overcome the root of your addiction. We understand that every patient is different, and we will design a program to suit your needs and help you to become a happier and healthier you.
Wellness Counseling and Residential Detox and our campus partners offer all levels of treatment, including:
- Medical Detox. Your stay in a medical facility is designed to minimize withdrawal symptoms and prevent relapse
- Residential Treatment. Our evidence-based treatment methods use therapy to help learn to cope with addiction.
- Partial Hospitalization Program with Campus Partners. Patients work with counselors for six hours a day, five days a week.
- Intensive Outpatient Program with Campus Partners. Patients participate in group therapy sessions three hours a day, three days a week.
- Continuing Care and Alumni Program. Our alumni program includes a book club, follow-up calls, and support group meetings.
Our licensed facilities provide comfortable accommodations and a safe environment to focus on your recovery, surrounded by palm trees on a serene waterfront property.
- Clinical directors
- Addiction counselors
- Primary therapists
- Case managers
- Group facilitators
- Operations managers
- Detox specialists
At Wellness Counseling and Residential Detox, we are committed to our patients and strive to ensure they receive the highest quality of care. We believe addiction is a disease, and that even the most severe addictions can be manage long-term with monitored treatment and support. We are here to offer that sort of care for our patients by providing a continuum of care, an educated staff, and specialized treatment.
We are always available to speak with you about your addiction. You can contact us in any of the following ways:
- You can call one of our representatives at 772-324-4130
- You can fill out the “Get Help Now” form below